Wednesday 12 October 2011

Beaver Green School Pupils Speak Out

Following a recent visit to Beaver Green School (our 2nd this year) some of the pupils sent through their thoughts on the day:

"It was really fun! The best bit was where we saw a real bomb but it didn’t blow up! I also liked it when the lady talked to us about rationing, they didn’t get much food!"
Chloe

"I would like to go on it again! My favourite bit was the Anderson Shelter!"
Kieran

"Everybody in our class loved the Home-Front bus, it was fantastic!"
Shannon

"Suspense crawls all over you as you are waiting for your turn!"
Ruby

"The people that showed us round were very kind!"
Wiktoria

"The Anderson Shelter was super; I expect they really made you feel at home, once they had added their own touches!"

"It was so fun, I hope that they visit again!"
Sultan

"I loved every part of it! It was amazing! I enjoyed travelling back in time!"
Sam

"The best bit about the bus was the shop!"
Lauren

"It was interesting seeing the bomb! It made me jump when the man shouted 'Turn that light off!'”

No comments:

Post a Comment